Grace will lead me through
The aim of this uGroup is to help members understand that God grace is fully able to sustain and lead them through all trials.
2 Corinthians 12: 7-9
It is important that you do a fun and welcoming icebreaker and get people of their seats.
The uGroup leader must develop his/her own revelation and substance around the word this will guide him/her with some thought points
Introduce the message by reading the passage.
The following can be relevant questions to ask:
- In this context, what does a thorn in the flesh mean to you?
- What does sufficient grace mean to you?
- What does weakness mean to you?
We all face trials and tribulations in this life. We cannot escape it or have it removed.
God in his all-knowing love and kindness, gives us grace not only to endure but also to enter into the trial.
To go into the situation knowing that His grace sustains us. His strength pushes us forward. When I am weak, I rely more fully on His strength, His grace, His power to get me through.
More questions to consider:
- What is your thorn in the flesh that you are facing?
- Do you think that God’s grace is sufficient for your situation?
- Can you surrender (become weak) so that He can become strong in you?
Songs that focus on the grace of God and surrendering fully to Him might be relevant.
Address specific issues that have arisen during the uGroup.
Other ministering as led.