God has a promise for you
The aim of this uGroup is to help members believe that God has a promise for them, and what should our response be.
It is important that you do a fun and welcoming icebreaker and get people of their seats.
The uGroup leader must develop his own revelation and substance around the word this will guide him/her with some points
Introduce the message by asking the following question:
- What would you say is your plan for your life (Where are you going)?
The following could be relevant questions to ask:
- Do you think God has a promise for you? Can you give a scripture that reminds you of this?
Read Ephesians 3:20
- Between your promise and the manifestation thereof is a gap. What do you think bridge the gap, how do we get to the promise?
Faith is the response to a promise.
Ephesians 3:20. It is important to explain the second part of the verse as well
”According to the power that works within us”. (To be led by the Spirit)
- Why is it important to have faith in your promise?
If you don’t have a promise it means that you are stuck.
Ps David preached and said you can’t have faith without hope. Hopelessness is connected to faithlessness. Only faith pleases God.
- If you have faith in your promise what is the first thing you need to do?
The Holy Spirit has come to teach you how to speak.
Any song should work.
- Minister to members that felt they did not have a promise that God will speak to them and reveal to them what they need to do.
- Pray for people that lost faith in their promise.
- Other ministering as led.