What you need:
- 1 paper per group
- 1 pen per group
- A picture drawn by only using shapes
How it works:
- Divide the group into pairs of 2
- In the pairs, one should be the Instructor and the other the Drawer.
- The instructor should receive a picture as the one below and the Drawer should receive a blank paper and pen.
- By only using descriptions of shapes, positions on the paper and directions, the Instructor should instruct the Drawer and lead him to draw the picture he received.
- For example, the picture below is a picture of a train drawn by only using shapes.
- “Draw 4 small circles next to each other underneath the horizontal rectangle you drew”
- At the end, the team who’s drawing looks closest to the picture wins.