What you need
- Plastic cups
- A glass bottle
- A table
How it works
- On the table, create a station for each player. Perhaps let 3 people play at a time.
- At the station, on the one end of the table a plastic cup should be placed upside down on the edge of the table. Only half of the upside down cup should be on the table.
- On the other end of the table, place a glass bottle or an object which the plastic cup can fit over.
- The purpose of the game is to flip the cup over to land on the glass bottle on the other side of the table.
- The person who gets it right first wins.
- Perhaps 3 compete at a time, and then you can have finals thereafter based on the winners.