What you need:
- Gift wrapping paper
- A silly gift (chocolate or toothpaste)
- A dice
How it works:
- The gift should be wrapped with many layers of wrapping paper and as much tape as possible.
- In a group the facilitator can start with the gift in his hands.
- The person to his right should have the dice.
- The dice should be rolled until it lands on 6.
- While the dice is being rolled, the person with the gift should try to unwrap the gift.
- Once the dice landed on 6, the dice and the gift should be passed to the right.
- Continue until the gift is completely unwrapped.
- The person who completely unwrapped the gift, receives the gift and wins.