What you need:
- Picture below
- A pen per person
How it works:
- Each person in the group should receive a print out of the picture
- The Picture is a page with numbers from 1 to 100 placed randomly.
- Instruct the group to circle the numbers on the page numerically by starting at 1 and finishing at 100.
- Give them 1min and 30 seconds to do so.
- Once the time is up, ask the group who came the furthest.
- After that, ask the group to find the centre of their page by dividing it into 4.
- Now tell the group the rule of the game: Number 1 was found in the 1rst quadrant of the page, number 2 in the 2nd quadrant of the page, number 3 in the 3rd quadrant of the page, number 4 in the 4th quadrant and number 5 in the 1st quadrant and so it continuous. (it Now give them another 1min and 30 second to continue from where they ended.
- At the end you can tell them the moral of the story: “It is easier if you know the rules of life and principals of Christianity. If you have the “recipe” it is easy to flourish.