How it works:
- The facilitator starts the conversation by stating: “I am going to the moon and I am taking an Oven”
- The facilitator then asks the next person what they are taking to the moon.
- The facilitator then agrees if the person can come with or not.
- Continue the game until the group figures out the rule of the game.
- The rule of the game: You can only take items with you which starts with the 2nd letter of your Surname.
- For instance, if my surname is Potgieter, therefore I can take an Oven.
Hint: The game will be difficult if you, as the facilitator, does not know the persons' surnames.